Cookies Extended Information Notice
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), Ente autonomo per le fiere di Verona (hereinafter Veronafiere) provides you with the extended information notice relating to the cookies installed on the domain http://www.operawine.it (hereinafter Website) or other domains owned by Veronafiere that can be reached through the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in a text file on the hard disk of your computer, tablet or smartphone; they inform the website of your use of the website and your behaviour patterns and preferences.
Cookies may be stored permanently on your device and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies) or may disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited lifespan (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the website you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies).
Cookies used and purposes
- Browsing cookies. These first party session cookies ensure users with a safe and efficient surfing and use of the Website (managing surfing session).
- Functionality cookies. These first party persistent cookies are used to remember the users’ choices (language selection).
- Cookie per lettori multimediali. These Youtube session cookies are used to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content, such as image quality, network link speed and buffering parameters.
- Analytic cookies. Google Analytics and Youtube cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Website (how many users visit the site, which pages are visited by users, how long to users spend on the Website etc...).
- Profiling cookies. These Youtube cookies are used to track users and to send ads in line with the preferences shown by users.
- Social cookies. These third party cookies allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, ...) and in particular to share contents of the website through the same social networks.
The features of the cookies used on the Website are described in the following tables.
Managing preferences on cookies
You may know the information notices and modalities to disable cookies provided by third parties by clicking on the links contained in the item “More information” of the tables above.
You may finally object to cookies being recorded on your hard disk by setting your browser to disable cookies.
Check here for the instructions provided by the major browsers.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
After doing so, however, certain web pages may not perform correctly.
Data communication and dissemination
Data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of Veronafiere as persons in charge of the processing and data processors.
Data may be also processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf. These companies are our direct partner companies having the role of data processors.
In particular, regarding the processing of data made through the Website, Veronafiere has appointed as data processor Trade-com.com, Via Fra' Giocondo 62, Verona for the technical management and maintenance of the Website.
Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Data collected by using cookies will to be sold to third parties.
Data collected by using Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube cookies may be transferred outside the European Union in particular to the United States of America.
Data by using cookies will not be disseminated.
At any time you can require information on the processing of your personal data, obtain updating, correction or integration of the same and obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, as well as the blocking of data processed unlawfully and object to the processing of your data according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 which is shown in full below.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller by sending a written notice to the address here below or mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller and Data Processor
Data Controller is Ente Autonomo per le Fiere di Verona with registered offices in Viale del Lavoro n.8 - 37135 Verona
Tel. 045 8298111 - Fax 045 82 98 288 - E-mail: email@example.com.
Data Processor is is the Manager pro tempore of Human Resources Organization and Systems.
Last update: May 2015
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)